BULLETIN OF VACANCIES
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
Place of Assignment: Manila – Human Resource Talent Development Unit
Nature of engagement: Contract of Service
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: NA
Monthly Salary: Php 21,791.70
Eligibility: Preferred but not required
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Work experience: At least 1-year relevant experience
Scope of Work:
- Assists in the development and implementation of programs, activities, and projects of the HRTDU covering all facets of PRIME-HRM.
- Develops and maintains an efficient HR filing system including the creation of Digital 201F of NPF Employees.
- Compiles and updates employee records: including but not limited to leave balances of regular employees, contracts, compensation and benefits administration, etc.
- In-charge of the logistical and administrative duties in the HRTDU.
- Performs other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Posting date: February 26, 2021
Closing date: March 5, 2021
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing, with the necessary application requirements:
1) Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-size photo. (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) with attached Work Experience Sheet (Download here)
2) Copy of Diploma and Transcript of Records
3) Curriculum Vitae / Comprehensive Resume
4) Copy of certificates of trainings attended (if applicable)
5) Copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license (if applicable)
6) Application Letter addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCE TALENT DEVELOPMENT UNIT
Nayong Pilipino Foundation
Plaza San Luis Complex, General Luna Street, Intramuros Manila
*To lessen and eliminate the threat of COVID-19, walk-in application is strongly discouraged.
Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be entertained.